Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Good amount of views, no chat?

Steve
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I have been away from Facebook since February this year. I don't miss it in the slightest. I think I am going to be closing my personal account and changing the business page to a bare minimum. Just looking at the metrics of things, I get more traffic here on this website than actual views to the FB page anyway. 

welder1008
(@welder1008)

Hello Steve,

I was having a brake issue with my '60 f100 & ran into Jay Carrillo on FB.  It seems his truck was the test pig for the Dakota front kit which is what I have up under mine.  

My truck was originally, partially fab'd up at Martin's Rod & Kustom in Lampasas, Tx.  The used one of your kits.  Design wise I like it.  I was having a break issue that Jay said he had also so I'm going to try his fix.

Until tonight I didn't really know who did this kit.  I'm glad I found out as it may be helpful in the future.

Just thought I'd say hello.

Paul aka/ Shemp Howard on the interweb

ReplyQuote
Steve
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@welder1008 What was the braking issue?

I really haven't had much in the way of problems with the stock Dakota brakes. 

ReplyQuote
welder1008
(@welder1008)

Hello Steve,

Thanks for the reply.

Jay Carrillo & I spoke ... he told me exactly what it was because he had the same issue with his truck ... the one on your web page that you all built the 1rst kit for.  The proportioning valve is stuck in the forward position letting me only utilize the front brakes about 95% and rear about 5%.  

So hopefully when parts arrive ... I'll be able to enjoy your design on MY TRUCK.

Paul

ReplyQuote
Share: